Ke$hastuck should continue.
And update more frequently.
her hair and lips change to the color of your blog
i just wanna see it
oh my god this looks so sick on my blog
DEAR GOD MINE TO!
Sorry, I had to see this.
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.
I couldn’t ignore this - Just in case. I was not aware of this feature, and if it helps ANYONE, then it has served its purpose.
you simply just can not scroll past this no one gives a shit if it doesnt match your blog. hit the reblog button.
there should me more notes on this
Hello, my name is Smiley!
I’m a pit bull girl. I lived at a farm but that wasn’t very nice. I haven’t liked the people who deal with me. They treated me cruel, because I had to kill dogs and given birth to puppies if I wanted to eat or live. When my puppies were born my owners have separated me, so I have not seen them again. When they wanted to “make puppies” they closed me in a pallet with a male dog behind me. And they did it again and again, it was terrible. The last time, when I was in the pallet a male dog has bitten the half of my face off. I felt serious pain and I don’t want to remember it. I know I’m ugly and I shame my face, I don’t like if anybody looks at me. I’m disappointed in people, I don’t trust them and even I hate them… These days, I’ve some new people and they are different. I think they want to touch me kindly, they are talking to me. And I don’t have to kill if I want to eat. It is very strange for me, but I like it. I enjoy the sunshine and their touch. I hope my life will be happy and better.
Smiley’s facebook page can be found here
If you would like to support her rehabilitation:
Cerberos Állatvédő Egyesület : Bank account details: IBAN: HU06 1040 1914 5052 6590 7571 1003 SWIFT kód: OKHBHUHB / Subject: “Smiley”
I went from zero to bawling in 5 seconds
Can someone find me the gif of Milo, Bea, and Oscar singing from the intro of the show Fish Hooks?